Obama Says Iran-Israel Nuke Deal Is Only a 50/50 Chance
- If NATO supplies fight against radicals then that’s a bad thing. It is better not to have NATO supplies if it strengthens the current government (or other more moderate factions).
- Islamists want to promote anti-Americanism and to forget that the U.S. gives Pakistan billions in aid. They want to promote an anti-Christian attitude. Isn't all this obvious?
- Anti-Westernism weakens the Pakistani government.
- It is in line with Islamist ideology
You Can Understand Why Arabs, Iranians, Turks, and Israelis Think the U.S. is Playing “Cowboy” More Easily If You Comprehend What a Leading Egyptian Moderate Said Recently
US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel will visit Pakistan on Monday, officials said, with Afghanistan's stalled peace process high on the agenda as well as the strained relations between Washington and Islamabad. Hagel, who has been in Afghanistan since Saturday, will meet with Prime Minister Nawaz…
OBAMA TOLD KARZAI TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE TALIBAN!--READ HIS FUNNY RESPONSE IN MY NEXT ARTUICL
Leave Afghanistan: Hamid Karzai Gives Washington a Welcome Shove
Americans have been fighting in Afghanistan for longer than the Civil War, World War I, and World War II combined. America has overstayed its welcome. It's time to go home.
Iet Karzai gets his head on a stick!;
• Obama warns 'ideal world' Iran deal not possible
President Barack Obama warned Saturday that Israel's vision of an "ideal" nuclear agreement with Iran was unrealistic and put the chance of any acceptable final deal emerging at no more than 50/50. But Obama argued that the best possible available agreement with Tehran was likely to be better than…
YEAH, OBVIOUSLY IT CANNO BUT “IDEAL” THIS HIS NONSENSICAL” RHETORIC DISGUISED TO SHOW IT IS ACUALLY NO GOOD AT ALL! LA
• Why Would America Sell Saudi Arabia 15,699 Dangerous Missiles?
Saudi Arabia wants to buy over 15,000 TOW missiles, but why? And who benefits? The answer may surprise you.,
MAKE MONEY AND “”SELL”” IRAN DEAL
• How The USA Lost Its Syrian Allies
As the Geneva peace talks loom, the Obama administration has been forced to reach out to the very Islamist groups it once hoped to marginalize.
Ie. They sold out even more allies—turkey, Saudi Arabia and in some ways IsraelaTarek Heggy said, "Egypt now needs to reexamine its relations with the U.S. …Nations with honor do not accept aid that is provided in such a manner… this aid benefits the U.S. much more than it benefits Egypt."